first published on December 3, 2015 by Funker
The two shooters that took the lives of 14 innocent, unarmed civilians yesterday in San Bernardino, California have been identified as an Islamic Man and his wife who recently returned from Saudi Arabia. We won’t be giving them the satisfaction of naming the cowards in this article, but here is a photo of one of them after police officers caught up with them shortly after the attack.
Details of the attack show that this was planned well in advance.
Dressed in tactical gear and toting AR-15 rifles, (Redacted), 28, and (Redacted), 27, burst into a San Bernardino social services facility and shot up a conference room where (Redacted) employer, the county health department, was hosting a holiday party. The pair escaped in a black SUV after the attack, which authorities said was over within minutes, only to resurface four hours later and less than two miles away in a fierce gun battle on the city’s main drag.
“They came prepared to do what they did, as if they were on a mission,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said.
(Redacted), who Burguan said was born in the U.S. and had worked at the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health for five years, was described by co-workers as a “devout” Muslim, who is believed to have lived in nearby Redlands. The nationality of (Redacted), who reportedly recently had a baby with (Redacted), was not identified. Family members told The Associated Press the couple was married.
Law enforcement officials said late Wednesday they could not rule out terrorism as a possible motive. The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force was aiding in the investigation.
A law enforcement source told Fox News that the couple were each carrying an AR-15 rifle and and a pistol when they were shot and killed by police after a brief chase in their black SUV about 2 miles from the initial shooting site. The source said the vehicle also contained so-called “rollout bags” with multiple pipe bombs, as well as additional ammunition. The couple also had GoPro cameras strapped to their body armor and wore tactical clothing, including vests stuffed with ammunition magazines.
“That’s a military tactic for a sustained fight,” the source told Fox New of the rollout bags.
In addition to the explosives found at the SUV, authorities discovered and detonated three pipe bombs late Wednesday at the Inland Regional Center, the complex where the initial shooting took place about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.
Another source described a house in Redlands that was being searched in connection with the shooting as “an IED facility.” The source said investigators discovered multiple pipe bombs in the house, as well as small explosives that were strapped to remote-controlled cars.
A co-worker of the man who led the cowardly attack said that the male shooter had traveled to Saudi Arabia earlier this year, returned with his wife, and later grew a beard. ISIS social media outlets are already praising the two shooters, calling them “Lions”, and starting an Arabic hashtag for “America is burning.”
California is known to have some of the most strict gun control laws in the United States, however, in his first statement on the attack President Obama pounced on the opportunity to call for stricter gun control laws assuming, and hoping this was another case of “workplace violence.” It’s clear that the mainstream media is going to try and support this narrative, as CNN’s headline highlights that the shooters were only “Husband and wife”, and claim that their motives are still unknown.
This was not work place violence. This was a planned Islamic terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
The fact that President Obama is already trying to sweep this under the rug, and brush it off as just an angry set of office mates taking out their frustration, all because of how “easy” it is to get guns in the U.S. is sickening. However, it’s much easier for this administration to chalk this up as another “mass shooting” to support their anti-gun agenda, rather than admit we just witnessed another act of war on our home soil and actually have to do something about it.
The government is not making any efforts to protect you from these attacks at home, and if they are, they are failing. The safety of yourself and your family is your responsibility alone, do not trust that the government will save you with more laws and firearm restrictions.