Daesh Christmas List: Armament of Operation Inherent Resolve
first published on December 3, 2015 by Josh
As of November 13, 2015, the coalition conducting Inherent Resolve has completed 8,125 airstrikes against Daesh forces.
Operation Inherent Resolve is the current joint mission to conduct airstrikes against Daesh. The video below, released by the DoD, details all of the equipment currently being used, and it does so in an absolutely stunning manner.
In case you weren’t keeping track throughout that stunning video footage, I have transcribed the full list of aircraft being used.
- F16C/D Viper Multi-role Fighters
- F15E Strike Eagle All-weather Tactical Fighters
- B-1B Bone Long Endurance Precision Bombers
- A-10C Warthog CAS, Ground Attack Planes
- F/A-18A/C/D Hornet Multi-role Fighters
- F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Multi-role Fighters
- AV-8B Harrier Ground Attack Jets
- AC-130 Gunships from Special Operations Command
- MQ-1 Predator Drones
- MQ-9 Reaper Drones
- AH-64D/E Attack Helicopters
- Rafale Fighter
- Super Etendard
- Dassault Mirage 2000D Attack Jet
- Mirage 2000N
- GR.4 Tornado
- Sentinel R1
- CF-18 Hornets
- F-530 Partridge equipped with pear tree strike package.
If you aren’t aware of Operation Inherent Resolve, or it’s mission in Iraq and Syria, you can read more about it here. The picture below provides a figure for the current total targets destroyed as of 13 November 2015.